본문 바로가기

쓰기

petittion.jpg

(사진은 지난 9월 서울에서 전개된 수출반대 캠폐인. http://pal.or.kr/xe/152793)

지난 2011년 10월부터 시작했던 "T-50 고등훈련기의 이스라엘 수출을 막기 위한 탄원 캠페인" 을 지난 달인 2011년 12월 말까지로 마감했습니다.

저희의 부족한 역량에도 불구하고 한국 뿐 아니라 세계 시민들이 곳곳에서 뜨거운 반응과 함께 서명에 동참하였습니다.

총서명자수는 405명.

코멘트도 많이 받았으니 이직 안 읽은 분은 아래를 참고해 주세요 (양이 많아서 번역을 못했습니다. 죄송합니다.)

일부 언론은 며칠전인 1월 16일 이스라엘 일간지 하아레츠(Ha'aretz)에 나온 기사 때문에 난리입니다.

Israel Air Force recommends buying training jets from Italy
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/israel-air-force-recommends-buying-training-jets-from-italy-1.407668

기사에 따르면 이스라엘 공군이 새 훈련기로 이탈리아 산의 Alenia Aermacchi M-346 를 추천하기로 결정했다고 합니다. 아직 최종 결정이 아니라고 하더라도 현장의 추천 영향이 크고, T-50의 이스라엘 수출은 거의 실패했다는 이야기도 있습니다.

이스라엘 정부의 "배신" 운운하는 수치스러운 기사 타이틀 (이것)도 보입니다. 정부, 기업, 언론들은 그런 차원의 제자리 걸음을 이제 그만뒀으면 좋겠습니다. 세계 시민의 목소리에 귀기울이며, 짝사랑 같은 "이스라엘 환상" 을 버리는 좋은 기회로 삼길 바랍니다.

우리는 계속 T-50수출 반대와 한국 정부에 의한 대-이스라엘 무기 수출 금지를 실현하기 위해 열심히 하겠습니다.

★탄원서 본문

http://www.change.org/petitions/republic-of-korea-president-cancel-the-sale-of-the-t-50-jets-to-israel

★서명자들의 코멘트

Ofer Neiman [Israel]
"Israeli ctitizen, opposed to Israel's apartheid policies."

Deborah Shillam [United Kingdom]
"South Korea how can you be party to the occupation of Palestine? How can you continue to help Israel in it's ethnic cleansing of all non-Jews? How can you support the destruction of homes and lives? How can you support apartheid? Cancel this sale and  join BDS. Be on the right side of history.
Raymond Deane,Ireland,Israel is a murderous rogue state that must be isolated."

Sonja Zimmermann [Netherlands]
"Don't buy weapons "tested" on Palestinians!"

Walter Birdwel [United States]
"Israel is a pariah state and should be isolated economically and diplomatically"

Masumi Mukai [Japan]
"Enhancing the Israeli military would worsen the situation. Only dialogue without threatening can solve the problem."

Yehoshua Rosin [Israel]
"As an israeli citizen I am ashamed of my government  peace refusal and ongoing human and  national rights  of the palestinians in the o.t."

Kyoungwon Kim [Democratic People's Republic of Korea]
"No killing people, no war"

Allen Gray [New Zealand]
"Israel as a western proxy arsenal in the Middle East can only desabilize further, and bring more hardship to the Palestinians. Please cancel this order, and use the money to help Palestinians to statehood!"

이강주 [Republic of Korea]
"I want peace, not war."

banda banda [Republic of Korea]
"티오십을 동네 고물상에 팔면 얼마를 쳐주실까요?"

Yasuhiro Miyagawa [Japan]
"Nobody should be allowed to support the Zionist entity!"

Colin Bodiam [United Kingdom]
"It's obvious!"

Eva Karlstrom-Harrison [United Kingdom]
"One way of ending the state of Israels war crimes is to not make any weapon affairs with them at all. That would only gain there way to take a complete control over the middle East as well as an Global control..."

Kathryn Kelly [Australia]
"No country should be supplying any military equipment to Israel as an illegal occupying force."

Yongyup Kim [Republic of Korea]
"I opposed to the military & imperialistic transactions."

Brian McAnoy [Republic of Korea]
"Israel is in gross violation of international law."

JUNG HYUNSOO [Republic of Korea]
"I opposed exporting South Korea's weapons to Israel."

Alice Beauchamp [United States]
"Such equipment is for use against a dispossessed people - the Palestinians."

Megumi Marinelli [Japan]
"For the peace of middle east and the whole world!!"

Zain Husain [India]
"Israel has international laws and has more 150 un petitions against it. Sharon (the 'elected' leader of a democratic society) was held responsible for the massacre of more than 2750 Palestinians in the refugee camps of Sabra and Chatila? The UN qualified the massacre by Sharon as GENOCIDE."

David McGrath [Australia]
"We must stop the continuing persecution of Palestinian people. Follow the lead of Turkey and cut military ties with racist Israel."

Lyn Nasir [Australia]
"I am against the inequality within Israel and its treatment of the people it occupies - the Palestinains."

Sharon-Marie Gulliver [Australia]
"Israel is acting totally incorrectly around the World not just the disgusting treatment of the Palestinian People their land &water.I dont believe in the Cirminal minds of All politicians…. they don't need aircraft…Israel needs = need re education..preferably in NTH KOREA! NO War Jets to Israel"

Richard Melosh [United States]
"Ban all sales of military weapons to israel, then the US can cut aid to them thereby reducing the budget deficit by billions!"

Siti Balkees Stn Hameed Sultan [Malaysia]
"I love Palestine..^.^"

Norbert Sindermann [Germany]
"Because the Israeli government has been acting very similar to the German Nazi regime as far as Palestinians are concerned. They steal theire properties step by step and treat them against any international laws which they have signed. As a German I feel very strong obligations towards very nation - as a result from lessons learned after WWII. But Israel is using Germany as a kind of hostage for their support and continuing undeserved tolerance of repeated inhumanitarian actions violating human rights continuously. I feel very ashamed about our government which does not protest against those actions."

Junko Higuchi [Japan]
"Selling weapon only benefits policy makers and manufacturer of weaon. It onl escalate conflicts."

Robby Martin [United States]
"Most of Palestine has already been stolen already, will Korea aid Israel is stealing what little land Palestinians have left ? Have you no honour ?"

Roe Sybylla [Australia]
"It is wrong to supply a renegade coun try like Israel with weapons that will help it carry on its oppression of other peoples."

Jane Green [United States]
"Because these fighters are used by a fascist peoples to kill and maim babies and women and old men, nothing to do with killing fighters."

Josephine Tyrconnell - Fay [United Kingdom]
"Because South Korean is in breach of International Humanitarian Law by selling weapons that will enevitably be used against the Palestinians."

Barbara Finch [France]
"Supplying arms to Israel is morally equivalent to supplying arms to apartheid S. Africa. As a Jew, I am particularly offended by the fact that Israel pretends to act in my name and ashamed that the majority of Jews and Jewish organisations currently support Zionism. The majority of white S. Africans backed apartheid too."

Dennis O'Malley [United States]
"I am active in the growing international movement of boycott, divestment and sanctions against the State of Israel for its gross failures to abide by international law and know that every weapon it sells assists it in its ongoing oppression of the Palestinian people.  As an enlightened nation, I would expect South Korea to operate according to moral standards that would preclude it doing arms deals with Israel merely because they offer an attractive price.  Please think again!"

Jackie Wolf [United States]
"Because the illegal military occupation of the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem must end and Palestinians must be allowed to live their lives free of fear that is so clearly represented by these jets."

Ala Yasin [United States]
"Stop the destruction of the palestinian people and their families, homes, land, livelihoods and dreams."

Ronnie Barkan [Israel]
"End Israeli occupation & apartheid. It's about time that also Israel abides by international law and respects basic human rights for all people under its control."

Ken Imrie [United Kingdom]
"I am opposed to the 'Arming' of Israel which will only lead to continued oppression of the Palestinian people."

Donald Bustany [United States]
"Israel is literally an outlaw state. It stands in violation of many international laws to which it is a signatory. For shame!"

Martin Forberg [Germany]
"To stop military cooperation with the state of Israel worldwide is a good, non-violent way to help to prepare a lasting, just peace in Israel/Palestine. A peace that deserves this name. In general: to send weapons to the "Middle East" is close to a crime committed by the companies and governments involved - including Germany, the country where I come from. Germany has many military ties with Israel which also should be cut."

Georgia Mylonaki [Greece]
"Please join our struggle against the Greek governments recent open normalization towards Israeli Apartheid State, intifada.gr"

Roberta Verde [Italy]
"Israel is an apartheid state and is committing crimes against humanity on a daily basis. I support the Palestinians. Boycott Israel."

Nora  Bawa [United States]
"Against whom are these weapons to be used. Israel, like its propaganda on Iran, will soon be warmongering against North Korea...just to make money.  And how is their money being used?  To make people suffer, like in N. Korea."

Les Levidow [United States]
"Arms sales to Israel intensify its constant threat to peace and democracy in the region. They also make the exporter country complicit in Israel's racist aggression towards the Palestinians and Arab countries."

Jane Jewell [United States]
"Stop making money out of killing Palestinians."

Esther Riley [United States]
"Israel uses its weapons in ways that violate international law. Israel uses disproportionate force."

Margaret Bellamy [United Kingdom]
"Israel is using weapons to bomb unarmed civilians in Gaza and to repress the Palestinian people."

Blake Alcott [United Kingdom]
"Israel has violently tramped on human rights for over 60 years."

Mary McSherry [Ireland]
"Israel is a brutal and genocidal state and deserveis no recognition by the world until it changes."

Arn Dekker [United Kingdom]
"I am signing this petition because Isrtel refuses to abide by United Nations' decisions to return illegally held occupied territories."

Safiya O'Donnell [United Kingdom]
"Israel is a racisr state that consistently violates international law and numerous UN resolutions. It used its weapons to target unarmed civillians including children, seriously sick and injured people travelling to hospital in abbulances and elderly people."

Christopher Burns-cox [United States]
"Noone should trade or sell arms to Isrel. There must be complete boycott and sanctions against Israel."

Monique Buckner [United Kingdom]
"There is a boycott of Israel that I support until Israel obeys international law and ends its occupation of Palestinian land. I also support the boycott because of Israeli Apartheid- a crime against humanity. Israel is an ethnocracy which has several laws which discriminate based on ethnicity- which is racist. Our governments should not be supplying Israel with any more weapons as these weapons are used to commit war crimes against a besieged population in Gaza, which is collective punishment and illegal. Israel is already heavily armed and has nuclear warheads. A sane approach to bring peace to the Middle East would be to disarm Israel of its weapons of mass destruction. Boycott, divestment and sanctions is the way forward when dealing with rogue regimes. When Israel becomes a peaceful democracy, I am all for normalising relations with Israel. Until then, I am for boycotting the country- peaceful and legal and effective in bringing change."

Robert Reynolds [United States]
"The Israelis are a rogue nation confiscating their land buildings without any compensation or due process, and imprisioning the Palestinian people for trying to protect their property. Unfortunately, the Israelis have no intention of ever allowing a Palestinian state to be next to them."

Izabela Kukulska [Germany]
"I hate injustice !!! Every religion and philosophy forbit it !!! .... I 'm against Apartheit, Segregation and Nazi, even if they say they are jewish..."

Peter Young [Australia]
"The sale of armaments to Israel does nothing more than prolong the 60 year injustice of apartheid. Action must be taken against."

Khalid Hasan [India]
"Because Israel is a racist country, illegally occupying palestine Land & killing, torturing & humiliating the Palestinian people against all human, moral & social norms."

Simon Wolfers [Austria]
"We must learn from history."

Moon Chil Park [Republic of Korea]
"As a South Korean citizen, I don't want my tax money going to an apartheid state. Stop the Occupation!"

Sue Blackwell [United Kingdom]
"Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment are a non-violent way of compelling the Israeli government to cease its policies of ethnic cleansing and its war crimes against civilians."

★서명자 (총 405명)

Abdul Issa [Sweden]/Ahmad Alhamad [Sweden]/Ahmed palesti [Sweden]/Ala Yasin [United States]/Alam Sher [United Kingdom]/Alessandra Capone [Italy]/Alex Bell [Australia]/Alice Beauchamp [United States]/Allen Gray [New Zealand]/Amanda Mohlenhoff [United States]/Amr Elewa [Egypt]/Andrea Domenici [Italy]/Andy Bachor [Canada]/Aneesa Brits [South Africa]/Angela Dr. Waldegg [Austria]/Angelica Romano [Italy]/Angelica Seyfrid [Germany]/Angelo Baracca [Italy]/Angus Geddes [United Kingdom]/Anita Couvrette [Canada]/Anna Farkas [Italy]/Anna Luridiana [Italy]/Anne Dyas [United Kingdom]/Anne Jordan [France]/Antonella Puglisi [Australia]/Antonio Pereira [Portugal]/Aoe Tanami [Japan]/Arlan Monderewicz [United States]/Arn Dekker [United Kingdom]/Arne Nilsson [Sweden]/Ashmath Azoor [Australia]/Ayah Abubasheer [United States]/Ayako Nakanishi [Japan]/Ayesha Garrett [United Kingdom]/Ayman Qwaider [France]/Banda Banda [Republic of Korea]/Barbara Finch [France]/Benji de Levie [United States]/Betsy Yoon [United States]/Bilal Anwar [United Kingdom]/Birgitta Moller [Sweden]/Blake Alcott [United Kingdom]/Blue Some [Australia]/Boulas Pierre [United States]/Brian McAnoy [Republic of Korea]/Brigitte Chahine [United States]/Bruno Jäntti [Finland]/Carla Razzano [Italy]/Carmela Ieroianni [Italy]/Carol Wise-Littrell [United States]/Cathleen Hamza [United States]/Cecile Breyton [France]/Chao Chung Huung [Taiwan]/choi kyounghan [Republic of Korea]/Choungkyu Ryu [Senegal]/Chris Kammerud [Republic of Korea]/Christian Thompson [United Kingdom]/Christopher Burns-cox [United States]/Cinzia Baldessari [United States]/CJ Mitchell [United States]/Clive Fudge [United Kingdom]/Colin Bodiam [United Kingdom]/Cynthia Sijstermans [Netherlands]/D Shanaa [United States]/Dave Campbell [United Kingdom]/David McGrath [Australia]/Deborah Fink [United Kingdom]/Deborah Shillam [United Kingdom]/Dennis O'Malley [United States]/Diaw Pape [Italy]/Dick Lee [United States]/Dick Urban Vestbro [Sweden]/dj Walton [United Kingdom]/Dodie Carter [United Kingdom]/Donald Bustany [United States]/Donald Kindy [United States]/Dong-Ju Go [Republic of Korea]/Dorothy Naor [Israel]/Dr Vacy Vlazna [Australia]/Dror Warschawski [France]/Duncan Russell [United Kingdom]/Edith Cacciatore [United States]/Edoardo Magnone [Republic of Korea]/Edward Laurson [United States]/Elena Pagallo [Italy]/Elisabeth Coignard [France]/Elisabetta Preziosi [Italy]/Elsa Sertorio [United States]/Emanuel Grandet [France]/Eric Louis [France]/Erid Alexander [United Kingdom]/Esther Riley [United States]/Etsumi Taira [Japan]/김하운 [Republic of Korea]/Eunbyeol Cho [United States]/Eva Karlstrom-Harrison [United Kingdom]/Fabian Muniesa [France]/Faraz Khan [India]/Felice Gelman [United States]/Felipe Augusto Batista Reis,Brazil
Ferial Mansour [United Kingdom]/Fielding Hong [Republic of Korea]/Flavia Lepre [Italy]/Francesca Viceconti [United States]/Francesca Antinucci [Italy]/Frank Land [United Kingdom]/Fusako Kamiya [Japan]/Gabriella Grasso [Italy]/Gaik Cheng Khoo [Australia]/Geof Giles [United States]/George Haddad [Australia]/George Mercier [Australia]/Georgia Mylonaki [Greece]/Gill Kaffash [United Kingdom]/H. R. Torres [United States]/Hagar Garti [Israel]/HAN Jae-kak [Republic of Korea]/Hanan Nasser [United States]/Hannah Shomali [Australia]/Harry Bahnen [Netherlands]/hasan alhaj [Jordan]/Hedy Epstein [United States]/Heleen Ransijn [Netherlands]/Helena Johansson [Sweden]/Henri Daburon [France]/Hidenoari Takahashi [Japan]/HIRAYAMA Ryouhei [Japan]/Hiroatsu Hara [Japan]/Hope Aizawa [United States]/Huseyin Murad [United Kingdom]/Hussain Al-Ghazzi [United States]/Huwaida Arraf [United States]/Hwarim Shin [Republic of Korea]/Ian Buckley [Australia]/Ibtisaam Mohammed [United Kingdom]/Imogen Richmond Bishop [United Kingdom]/Ioana Constantinesco [United Kingdom]/Izabela Kukulska [Germany]/Izumi Tanaka [Japan]/J P,Belgium
J P [Sweden]/Jackie Tryggeseth [United States]/Jackie Wolf [United States]/Jacquelyn Mystic [United States]/James Eisner [United Kingdom]/James M. Nordlund [United States]/Jane Green [United States]/Jane Jewell [United States]/Javad Hada [United States]/Jean-Guy Greilsamer [France]/Jeanie Shaterian [United States]/Jeannette Hanna [United States]/Jeffrey C. Marck [United States]/Jennie Rolls [United Kingdom]/Jenny Hardacre [United Kingdom]/Jenny Morgan [United Kingdom]/Jeong DaYoung [Republic of Korea]/Jeongim Kang [Republic of Korea]/Jeongpil Byun [Republic of Korea]/Jette M. Abildgaard [Ireland]/Jihyun Kim [Republic of Korea]/Jill Eastland [United Kingdom]/Jinho Lee [Republic of Korea]/Jinho Shin [Republic of Korea]/Joanna Hamil [United States]/Joanna Zilsel [Canada]/JoAnne Lingle [United States]/John Porter [United Kingdom]/Jon Spinac [United States]/Jonatan Stanczak [Sweden]/Jonathan Rosenhead [United Kingdom]/Jooyoung Ha [United States]/José Luis Moragues [France]/Jose Mooren [Netherlands]/Josephine Tyrconnell - Fay [United Kingdom]/Juho Kim [Germany]/Juliana Santos [United States]/Julianne Gustafson-Lira [United States]/Jung Hyunsoo [Republic of Korea]/Jungmin Choi [United Kingdom]/Junko Higuchi [Japan]/Karen Clinkscales [United Kingdom]/Karin Verlinde [Netherlands]/Kathryn Kelly [Australia]/Kazukiyo Saitou [Japan]/Kazuyo Kishimoto [Japan]/Kazuyoshi Sato [Japan]/Keiichi Fukushima [Japan]/Keith Ohler [United States Minor Outlying Islands]/Ken Imrie [United Kingdom]/Kenny Fryde [United Kingdom]/Kerstin Johansson [Sweden]/Kev Moore [United Kingdom]/Khaled Naseef [Palestinian Territory, Occupied]/Khalid Hasan [India]/Kiichiro Shimozono [Japan]/Kim Donghee [Republic of Korea]/KIM Singsing  [Republic of Korea]/Kiriko Yoshimura [Japan]/Kit Kittredge [United States]/Kouitirou Toyosima [Japan]/Kristina Magnusson [Sweden]/Kyoungwon Kim [Democratic People's Republic of Korea]/Kyungnae Bae [Republic of Korea]/Kyungsun Park [Republic of Korea]/Lars Dahlin [Sweden]/Laura Stuart [United Kingdom]/Laurie Sudol [United States]/Lee Jaehye [United States]/Lee Mario[Democratic People's Republic of Korea]/Leona Moss [Thailand]/Les Levidow [United States]/Leslie Hope [United States]/Lina Suleiman [Sweden]/Lina Barnawi [Saudi Arabia]/Liz Sippy [United Kingdom]/Loretta Mussi [Italy]/Luisa Campos [Portugal]/Luke Charles [United Kingdom]/Lyn Nasir [Australia]/Lyne Leblanc [Canada]/Mahmoud Ramsey [Lebanon]/Makiko Sato [Japan]/Mamdouh El-lamei [Egypt]/Marcel Masferrer [Spain]/Margaret Bearlin [Australia]/Margaret Bellamy [United Kingdom]/Maria Burman [Sweden]/Maria Daniela Avallone [Italy]/Maria José Aragonez [Portugal]/Mariangela Villa [Italy]/Marie Kennedy [United States]/Mario Dal Gesso [Italy]/Marsha Holmquist [United States]/Martin Forberg [Germany]/Martina Argada [Italy]/Marty Morrison [Australia]/Mary Beaman [United Kingdom]/Mary Mathai [Switzerland]/Mary McSherry [Ireland]/Massimiliano Cali [Italy]/Masumi Mukai [Japan]/Matthias Reichl [Austria]/Megan DePerro [United States]/Megumi Marinelli [Japan]/Michael McCormick [Ireland]/Michael Pound [United States]/Michael Shaik [Australia]/Mikael Grut [United Kingdom]/Mike Cushman [United Kingdom]/Minoru Uemoto [Japan]/Mira Nabulsi [United States]/Mireya Duran [United States]/Miriam Marino [United States]/Moammar Mashni [Australia]/Mohamed Daghar [Spain]/Mohammad Shaltaf [Jordan]/Mohammed Abuabdou [Sweden]/Mohammed Karim [United Kingdom]/Mokhtar Omar [Egypt]/Monica Macchi [Italy]/Monica Wusteman [United Kingdom]/Monique Buckner [United Kingdom]/Moon Chil Park [Republic of Korea]/Muhammad Islam [United States]/Munawar Akbar [United Kingdom]/Mustapha Amrani [United Kingdom]/Mutsumi Tanaka [Japan]/Myo-Rang Lee [Republic of Korea]/Myriam Sabae [United Kingdom]/N. Ali [United Kingdom]/Nabeela Brits [South Africa]/Nada Elia [United States]/Nao Ishiyama [Italy]/Narae Kim [Republic of Korea]/Nasir Uddin Najafi [Italy]/Natalie Yoon [United States]/Natasha Lewis [United Kingdom]/Nathaniel Jones [Republic of Korea]/Natsumi Koike [Japan]/Nora Bawa [United States]/Norbert Sindermann [Germany]/Noriko Kyogoku [Japan]/Not On Your Life [United States]/Ofer Neiman [Israel]/Oh Sejong [Japan]/Ohara Yoko [Japan]/Olivia Zemor [France]/Tom Claro [Australia]/Ota Kumiko [Japan]/Özlem Yazlik [United Kingdom]/Park Jongwoo [Democratic People's Republic of Korea]/Pat Hewett [United States]/Patricia Deane [Switzerland]/Paul Noursi [United States]/Paula Abrams-Hourani [Austria]/Peter Hague [United Kingdom]/Peter Unterweger [United States]/Peter Young [Australia]/Pip Radders [United Kingdom]/Pnina Feiler [Israel]/Rae Milne [Australia]/Rami Meo [Australia]/Raymond Deane [Ireland]/Regina Birchem [United States]/Reinhard Helmers [Sweden]/Renen Raz [Israel]/Richard Melosh [United States]/Rick Tonsing [United States]/Rifat Audeh [Canada]/Rimon Hussain [United Kingdom]/Robby Martin [United States]/Robert Carter [United States]/Robert Reynolds [United States]/Roberta Verde [Italy]/Roe Sybylla [Australia]/Rónan Nolan [Ireland]/Ronnie Barkan [Israel]/Rune Lanestrand [Sweden]/'Safiya O''Donnell' [United Kingdom]/Samiha Abdeldjebar [United Kingdom]/Sascha Humphrey [United Kingdom]/Savanna Bachand [United Kingdom]/Sérgio Vitorino [Portugal]/SeungEun Lee [Republic of Korea]/Shan Barclay [United Kingdom]/Sharen Green [United Kingdom]/Sharon-Marie Gulliver [Australia]/Shigekazu Ichi [Republic of Korea]/Shinko Kaku [Japan]/Shir Hever [Israel]/Shirley Bustamant [United States]/Simon Wolfers [Austria]/Simona Borioni [Italy]/Siti Balkees Stn Hameed Sultan [Malaysia]/Sofia Ahmad [Sweden]/Sohyun Lee [Republic of Korea]/Sonja Zimmermann [Netherlands]/Ste Phillips [United Kingdom]/Stephanie Westbrook [United States]/Sue Blackwell [United Kingdom]/Suhail Shafi [United States]/Sumiko Uda [Japan]/Sun A LIM [Republic of Korea]/Sung hee Ryoung [Republic of Korea]/Susan Safi [Australia]/Susan Severin [United States]/Susanne Moses [Switzerland]/Sven Broqvist [Sweden]/Tae-young Yang [Republic of Korea]/Takako Kawai [Japan]/Taki Timu [Australia]/Tamela Mullin [United States]/Tamio Nomura [Japan]/Taro Abe [Japan]/Terao Terumi [Japan]/Teresita Garza [United States]/Terry Gallogly [United States]/Timo Strom [Australia]/Timothy Singratsomboune [United States]/Tobia Zeta [Switzerland]/Tom McVitie [United Kingdom]/Tomoko Amakasu [Japan]/Tomoko Wada [Japan]/Tooba Khawaja [United Kingdom]/Tsuyoshi Okada [Japan]/Umran Amin [United Kingdom]/Valentina Miserendino [Italy]/Valentina Ripa [Italy]/Vicky Russell [United Kingdom]/Walter Birdwell [United States]/Walter Shinn [United States]/Waltraud Schauer [Austria]/Yang Nyaong [Republic of Korea]/YaPing Dyung [Republic of Korea]/Yaser Kabakibo [Canada]/Yasuhiro Miyagawa [Japan]/Yehoshua Rosin [Israel]/Yi Goorisam [Republic of Korea]/Yi Gyesam [United States]/Yongyup Kim [Republic of Korea]/YoonA Jang [Republic of Korea]/Yoshi Yakushige [Japan]/You Sang [Republic of Korea]/Youbi Lee [Republic of Korea]/Youngsun Ham [Germany]/Yuiti Yokoyama [Japan]/Yuko Inui [Japan]/Yunhee Lee [Republic of Korea]/Yunho Choi [Republic of Korea]/Yusuf Motara [South Africa]/Zain Husain [India]/Zuraidah Mustapa [New Zealand]/강 연자 [Republic of Korea]/권미란 [Republic of Korea]/김명화 [Republic of Korea]/김현묵 [Republic of Korea]/박명훈 [Republic of Korea]/서은주 [Republic of Korea]/양다솜 [United States]/이강주 [Republic of Korea]/이건 [Democratic People's Republic of Korea]/최상일 [Republic of Korea]/하주화 [Republic of Korea]/한형민 [Republic of Korea]/

첨부
태그
올리브

3 댓글

지략

2012-01-31 13:44:37

팔레스타인의 평화를 위해 활동하는 것은 좋은데, 고작 한다는 것이 남의 나라 평화 위한다면서 정작 조국의 이익에 반하는 더러운 매국 행위라니 참 한심하기 짝이 없다.

뭘 알고나 반대해야지..

군사지식이 조금이라도 있다면 알겠지만, 이스라엘의 군사기술은 세계에서 상위권에 드는 수준인데, 팔레스타인을 공격한답시고 고작 한다는 짓거리가 대한민국 고등훈련기 도입한 다음에 그걸 또 공격기로 개조한다니.. 그런 무식한 헛소리라니..

차라리 공격기를 도입해서 그대로 팔레스타인 공격에 활용하지, 뭐하러 번거롭게 자신들 돈까지 들여가며 훈련기를 공격기로 개조하겠는가.

군사 전문가들과 밀리터리 매니아 등 여러 사이트에서 얘기해보면 알겠지만, 당신들의 주장은 T-50 수출 반대를 외치며 국익에 반하는 매국행위를 하며 국가망신을 시킬 정도로 논리적이지도 않고, 제대로 된 근거하나 없다.

훈련기와 공격기의 차이가 뭔지는 이런 국가망신을 시키자.

어차피 수출은 이스라엘측에서 결정만하면 멀쩡히 되겠지만, 어이가 없어서 원...

애초에 훈련기로 설계된 기종을 공격기로 개량하여 전장에 투입시킨다니...

괜히 할 짓 없는 사람들이 저런 짓거리한다는 얘기가 나오겠는가?

매국노들

2012-01-31 16:07:57

정말 한마디만 해주고 싶군요... 조국의 기술산업발달을 반대하는 군사지식의 기초도 모르는 머저리들....

이스라엘이 뭣하러 돈 두번 들여서 훈련기사서 공격기로 개조한답니까??????? 지금있는F-16C/D블록60으로도 충분한데... 훈련기랑 전투기 공격기 그 차이를 공부하세요...

마지막으로

F

U

C

K

Y

O

U머겅

어처구니가없군

2012-02-02 22:54:30

T-50은 무장이 없는 훈련기입니다.

T-50은 팔레스타인을 공격하지 않습니다.

개조한다는 것 자체가 말도 안됩니다. 개조하려면 동체부터 다시 제작해야됩니다. 

훈련기 T-50 과 개조형인 경공격기 FA-50 은 소프트웨어부터 꼬리날개까지 완전 다른 기체예요.

그러므로 반대는 하지 마시길.